Thursday, June 19, 2008

Leaving With No Water

Well, it is only 12:45 in the middle of the night for a lot of you and I am sitting outside while the sun is rising and it's about 6:45am.  It is our last morning in Hungary.  We are supposed to be packed and ready to go by 8 to drive to the airport and the whole campus is WITHOUT WATER.  Not even a trickle to brush my teeth.  That should be a nice long trip home=)  I can't help but laugh.  I might even have to resort to using my friend Lindsey's method (check out #1) to go to the bathroom, except that all my diapers are with my kids back in the states!!!=)

3 comments:

the broomes said...

Bummer...I really don't like traveling without a shower. Sounds like y'all had a great trip--I'm sure you're a little bit ready to get home to your kids as well!
...Listen: after our experiences of travel last week I have decided that you should write a book on traveling with kids. Fred looked at me at one point and said "how do Josh and Tasha do it?!!?" Ha! ...We think that y'all are great (and you do have my permission to put my little piece of diaper advice in the book when you write it:))
Happy Travel Home!!!

sheltonfamily said...

Oh man.....I would totally brush at the airport... That is the one thing I hate not doing in the morning...I can't stand it! I hope you have a great trip home. I'm sure your kids will be ecstatic to see you. What a great opportunity you all had to serve the missionaries.

Fred Broome said...

Tasha -
i love reading your blog. Thanks for keeping us in tune with the life of the Vias. We hope to see you again before long.