Monday, May 12, 2008

Survival and Catch-Up

Well, I survived yet another fun-filled weekend of ministry (and other stuff).  Our mother's-day-trip to IKEA was successful.  I officially shopped more in one day at IKEA than I have ever shopped in a whole year put together.  It was so fun to get together with some of my favorite moms for some quality conversations and encouragement.  Thanks Kelly and Jenn!  As soon as we pulled the packed car into Kelly's driveway I unpacked my IKEA "booty" and took off to band practice for Journey Church.  We co-led worship there, where one of Josh's brother's is on staff this weekend.  What an experience.  They all made us feel right at home.  It was so natural to be there.  We are headed home in an hour or so.  We have had a Great time but I'm sure ready be home!

No comments: