Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pictures And Memorial Day

Here are just a few cute pictures from the Memorial Day weekend with my sister and her family.  The first one of Rainy and Zeke is just a cute one from mother's day that I just love.   













The guys getting ready for water balloon battles.












Me, my sister and our girls=)














Zeke and Rainy having a picnic lunch while we hang out at the coolest pool on the block! Our kiddy pool is pretty sweet=) 












Zeke completely exhausted that he fell off his bed and didn't even wake up.









2 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Zeke on the floor =) Too funny!

sheltonfamily said...

Great pics! You know Zeke is exhausted from the pictures. I'm glad you got to see your sister so fun!