Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Oh Happy Day

I have been so out of it for exactly a week now, but I have so much to be thankful for:
1- It is storming outside!! Yeah, for wind rain and power outages (at least for a couple of hours...)
2- The kids did get in some great outside time between my violin lessons
3-My Mac Laptop should be arriving either today or tomorrow. Yes, I've converted and I'm so excited to be able to keep up with our business on the road now instead of scurrying around like a mad women the min. we get home from a ministry trip to get caught up.
4-Praise the Lord for medicine. I went and picked up Claritin D and haven't sneezed or wiped my runny nose 1 time since I took it.
5-I started my Bible Study with some great godly women in my church today. I am so thankful to be a part Southbrook church.
6-It's nap time for the kids. Enough said.
7-I've realized that ALL situations are literally out of my control and that only God can fix wounded hearts, if we will just get out of the way and let Him.
8-We are so busy this week. Doesn't sound like a praise, but it most def. is. Josh and I set a goal for our first year (2007 year) of ministry together to play at least 2 times a month. We are playing 5 times just this week. What a blessing
9-I've got renewed strength and motivation today. (again, thank you claritin)
10-Areyna's birthday party is over. Shew. I didn't even do anything big, just the fact that I have to plan something and be in charge. Yikes!

So, just remember to count your blessings...

6 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

I'm so with you on #1,6,7 =)
We can't wait to see you guys next week!

the broomes said...

I love you, Tasha and I'm always so encouraged by your blogs. Thank you:) -Lindsey

jayandjoy said...

Counting my blessings:
I am so blessed to have such an amazing sister-in-law, Thank you for showing me what a Woman of God looks like! I love you!

sheltonfamily said...

It is so great to see how God has worked all things out for good....I'm always relieved after birthday parties are over! Way to much strress for me. I'm glad you are feeling better and oh a mac it can't get much better! Mike will have to call Josh and talk Mac stuff now.

Ashley said...

I love you Tasha! And I'm so happy that you're starting the Bible study, I know how much good those are!

KS Spencer said...

The Spencers love #3!
My Mac Laptop should be arriving either today or tomorrow.

http://spencersrus.com/
mad on a mac!