Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Prison Break

Josh and I hardly ever watch TV, but when we find a show we are both into, you better believe it's a good one. The first show that we ever got into, and still our FAVORITE, is 24. We'd take turns renting the DVD's from blockbuster with our friends Jody and Emily Jennings in seminary until we got caught up, and now we are addicted. We're pretty bummed, to say the least, that the next season isn't set to air yet because of the writer's strike=( But a couple of years ago we started watching Prison Break. We loved it. Man, it was tough to get to sleep on mon. nights after watching an hour of Prison Break followed by an hour of 24. We thought for sure that last season would be it for Prison Break. I mean, you can only break out of prison so many times and there are only so many main characters that can be killed off; can you tell I'm a little bitter about Dr. Tankretti. I can't believe she died. Anyway, we watched the first couple of episodes last fall of this season and HATED it. They have stretched the plot so thin by now that there were too many holes. Oh well. I was just wondering if anyone knows what's going on with it now. Please tell me Tankretti didn't really die and I'll start watching it again=)
Oh, by the way, my sister had her baby tonight! Baby Abby, 6lb. 14oz. I can't wait to see her. It's my sisters 3rd child, her first girl. They are all so happy.

4 comments:

the broomes said...

Congrats Aunt Tasha! I bet Areyna is super excited to meet her baby cousin! We like 24 as well...however we have yet to watch a season on tv. we're not very good at remembering when things come on. ...so we're pretty pumped about renting season 6.

sheltonfamily said...

Mike's an addict to prison break! He'll let you know what's going on! Have a great day... we loved areyna's prayer.. very cool!

Emily Jennings said...

Thanks to you guys we are still addicted to 24 and now we LOVE prison break. We had never watched it until recently. My friend bought me a month's of netflix so we would get prison break. I have just caught up with season 3, the second half starts back up on Monday. Looks like the good doc is dead, but I'm still holding out that she's really alive.

Anonymous said...

Tash, the only reason Im still watching it is cause I have faith that she isn't dead.... Actually I'm just in denial but nevertheless, I'm still hanging in there