Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Favorite Things

Last night I caught the re-run of the GREATLY anticipated Oprah's "My Favorite Things" show. Josh and I were rolling as we watched people raising their hands to Jesus and others about to pass out when they saw all the goodies they'd be taking home. Josh put a hilarious video of it on his blog. Anyway, it got me thinking of some of my favorite things. I'm gonna tell you one of my favorite things each day until Christmas.

Here goes...
Yesterday my friend Sara asked me to lead worship with her so I left the kids with Josh and got in the car ALL BY MYSELF and drove with the windows down ALL BY MYSELF and listened to some of MY favorite tunes, not Praise Baby or Hermie and Wormie by the way, REALLY loudly just because I could=)

*You may notice that I link to Josh's blog all the time. First of all, he writes better than I do, second, I haven't figured out how to post videos and third, he can't understand how I get so many comments and he never does. I tried to explain that girls just communicate more in general, but you should go and leave a comment just for fun=)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen sister.... there is nothing better than just 5 minutes in the car w/o having to drive, find pacis, cell phone, find sippy cup, start dvd, listen to franklin's book on tape(these are our new find at the library)! A great favorite thing....I would have to say one of mine is going to Target by myself.

Lysa TerKeurst said...

Hi Tasha!
Can you e-mail me your mailing address so we can get your prize sent out? I'm so excited you won!
You'll have to take another drive with loud music and windows rolled down when you go spend your certificate!
Sweet Blessings,
Lysa
Lysa@Proverbs31.org

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Great idea Tash! I'll look forward to reading them...