Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Favorite Things #3

My Job: I am a stay-at-home-mom but I also get to keep my husband organized in the office for our ministry. I love administrating! Here are 10 of my favorite reasons I love my job...
1-I get to listen to this sexy guy play the guitar ALL the time (hey, it's my blog and I can say what I want to=)
2-Me and Josh get to work together.
3-My kids know that their daddy is always close-even if he's "woking in thee office" or away at a meeting with someone.
4-I get to go on business trips with my husband.
5-We can plan our own calendar.
6-There isn't a fear of getting my husband fired-he's the boss=)
7-I very rarely have to get groceries with both of the kids since I can put them down for a nap and leave them here because Josh is home in the office. (This is a definite plus)
8-We get to travel all over and see how God is working in so many different venues.
9-When we play for an event that we can't bring the kids to, the Lord always opens up a place for the kids to stay. Oh...and Josh and I get to have a mini vacation together, just the 2 of us. (it's a rough job, I know)
10-Since we don't get a consistent paycheck we are FORCED to continually rely on God. What a blessing, to see the Lord truly providing for our EVERY NEED!!

2 comments:

the broomes said...

Thanks for being a godly wife and mom who consistently challenges me/encourages me to honor Christ in my home. love you-
Lindsey

Rhonda said...

That's so cool Tasha. Thank you for sharing what you love about your ministry. That's cool that you can go grocery shopping by yourself too. I love it when I get to do that.
Praise God for His provision in your lives and for the faith and trust that He is building in you guys. He is so good.