Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm Giving In

Well, my husband, Josh Via, has been telling me for months that I should start my own blog. I said that I'd never know what to write about, but I guess it's worth a try. My husband and I work together. We travel around the world, well...mostly up and down the East Coast, playing music together for the Lord. We have a 2 1/2 year old girl named Areyna and a 16 month old little boy named Ezekiel (Zeke). We play in many different churches but the church we call home, here in Charlotte, NC is Southbrook Church. We are part of an AWESOME music team there called Return Worship lead by Dan Rutty. We love to travel together leading worship, but it can get stressful here at home preparing and on the road with two little kids. I'll let you know how it all goes...

3 comments:

Rob Singleton said...

I agree with Josh, the world needs to hear from you too!

Kelly H. said...

Hi Tasha! I found you through Josh's blog...I am SO glad you are blogging. Even though I haven't known you for a long time, I know you have great things to share. I think of you often and miss you! Your kids are growing up so much. It sounds like you guys are doing great! Let's catch up sometime.

Josh Via said...

I agree with everyone. Tasha is the bomb, and has great things to share and great insights to offer. Bring it on babe! I love you and miss you.