Monday, May 5, 2014

Words Worth Remembering ~ "ma-ma-ma-maw"

Alethia:"Hey Cai, you wanna play family?"
Cai:"Sure. But NO kissing okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Caaaaaiiii, can you come on in here and help me clean up these cars?"
Cai:"Mom, I just can't because I have to take a bath.  Daddy said I stink...do I stink?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Look! There's Zeke in the outfield!"
Rainy:"Is he the goalie?"
Me:"Um, there isn't a goalie in Baseball."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Ma-ma-ma-maw"
(translation: marshmallow)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh:"So Zeke. How did you feel when you hit that ball and everybody started cheering your name and shouting?!"
Zeke:"I was a little embarrassed."
Me:"Yeah, but even though you were embarrassed, didn't it feel kinda cool?"
Zeke:"Yeah, but I didn't want to think I was too awesome cuz I shouldn't think that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Do we have any more water after that wuns out?"
Me:"Nope. This is all we got."
Cai:"There's not a water mountain so we can fill it back up?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Mom, can I do a job today so I can get money to byed you a Mother Day present?"
(melt my heart!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Uh-oh! Ma-ma-ma-maw!"
(translation:"Oh no! My marshmallow fell in the fire!")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(while watching a superhero show on TV)
Alethia:"Ew, he needs to put a shirt on!"
Cai:"Those aren't his boobies, those are his MUSCLES!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(while Cai was away for a few days)
Zeke: "I miss Cai.  I keep thinking I hear him.  I just don't know what to do without him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"I don't like it when Elsa get her blue dress on because she gets sassy in it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(while listening to The Healing)
Cai:"Daddy, why did you even sing this song?"
Josh: kidding around with him..."Why? You don't like it?"
Cai:"No"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"Oooohhh, blueberry muffins for breakfast! Wait a minute, is it a special holiday or something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Ha! I just fawted in the kitchen. I must be GASSY! Hahahahahahaha!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Wah-mah-ma-ma-ma-maw"
(translation: one more marshmallow. Reminds me of Bob Blahblah from Arrested Development, ha!)

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

I can just see Zeke moping around now...without his whole family together not knowing what to do with himself. Poor buddy.

Our girls LOVE to pretend like Elsa in the blue dress. I think they LOVE the sassiness. ha! Can you imagine how much Cai would dislike that?

Bob BlahBlah's Law Blog...hehehehe.