Monday, May 5, 2014

Words Worth Remembering ~ "ma-ma-ma-maw"

Alethia:"Hey Cai, you wanna play family?"
Cai:"Sure. But NO kissing okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Caaaaaiiii, can you come on in here and help me clean up these cars?"
Cai:"Mom, I just can't because I have to take a bath.  Daddy said I stink...do I stink?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Look! There's Zeke in the outfield!"
Rainy:"Is he the goalie?"
Me:"Um, there isn't a goalie in Baseball."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Ma-ma-ma-maw"
(translation: marshmallow)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh:"So Zeke. How did you feel when you hit that ball and everybody started cheering your name and shouting?!"
Zeke:"I was a little embarrassed."
Me:"Yeah, but even though you were embarrassed, didn't it feel kinda cool?"
Zeke:"Yeah, but I didn't want to think I was too awesome cuz I shouldn't think that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Do we have any more water after that wuns out?"
Me:"Nope. This is all we got."
Cai:"There's not a water mountain so we can fill it back up?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Mom, can I do a job today so I can get money to byed you a Mother Day present?"
(melt my heart!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Uh-oh! Ma-ma-ma-maw!"
(translation:"Oh no! My marshmallow fell in the fire!")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(while watching a superhero show on TV)
Alethia:"Ew, he needs to put a shirt on!"
Cai:"Those aren't his boobies, those are his MUSCLES!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(while Cai was away for a few days)
Zeke: "I miss Cai.  I keep thinking I hear him.  I just don't know what to do without him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"I don't like it when Elsa get her blue dress on because she gets sassy in it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(while listening to The Healing)
Cai:"Daddy, why did you even sing this song?"
Josh: kidding around with him..."Why? You don't like it?"
Cai:"No"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"Oooohhh, blueberry muffins for breakfast! Wait a minute, is it a special holiday or something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Ha! I just fawted in the kitchen. I must be GASSY! Hahahahahahaha!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Wah-mah-ma-ma-ma-maw"
(translation: one more marshmallow. Reminds me of Bob Blahblah from Arrested Development, ha!)
Post a Comment