Friday, March 18, 2011

For This I Am Grateful

"Lord, my heart is not proud;
my eyes are not haughty.
I do not get involved with things
too great or too difficult for me.
Instead, I have calmed
and quieted myself
like a little weaned child
whit its mother;
I am like a little child.

Israel, put your hope in the Lord,
both now and forever."
~Psalm 131~


"I will praise You,
because I have been remarkably
and wonderfully made."
~Psalm 139:14a~

"The Lord is gracious
and compassionate,
slow to anger and great in faithful love.
The Lord is good to everyone;
His compassion rests 
on all He has made."
~Psalm 145:8-9~

"The Lord helps all who fall;
He raises up all who are oppressed.
All eyes look to You,
and You give them their food
in due time.
You open your hand 
and satisfy the desire
of every living thing."
~Psalm 145:14-16~

No comments: