Monday, March 21, 2011

Not Me Monday

When I have a task to get done I always stay completely focused to finish the task.

Yup.

So, when I get in the shower, after a long day, to get all sexified for my hubby who is going to be home soon, nothing gets in my way. 

Nope.

Especially if it is a task, such as shaving my legs.

Which is a task that always happens on a regular basis. 

Yup.

And since I always stay on task and focused until the job is complete I would never forgot to shave one of my legs and not even notice until I go to put lotion on.

Nope, not me!

But, if that were to happen, I'm SURE I'd hop right back in the shower to complete the job.  I would surely not respond with an "Oh maaaan!" and then an "Oh well..." and shrug it off because I had already completed the whole get-out-of-the-shower-apply-lotion-and-brush-my-hair ritual which as a woman, you know how long that ritual can take!

Nope, not me.

Well, at least I'd get around to finishing the task the next time I got in the shower and never wait another 3 days before completing this feat.

Nope, not me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! I would NEVER intentionally "forget" to shave in order to avoid a certain encounter with my man because I have had a long, emotionally draining day! Not me, NEVER!

Missy Abi-Najm said...

Sexified. Good word :-)