Monday, January 24, 2011

Not Me Monday

When I have to run into the store, while the whole family is in the car, to "just grab one thing" I always take into consideration that Josh will be left in the car with 3 small children.

Therefore,

When I have to run into the store, while the whole family is in the car, to "just grab one thing" Josh always takes into consideration that he will be left in the car with 3 small children.

And being the responsible dad that he is...

when one kid has to go to the bathroom...

he would, of course, unstrap all three children, get them out of the car, lock it up and corral the whole clan inside for them to go to the bathroom.

Yup, that's exactly what my husband would do.

He would NEVER just look around to see who was looking,

only unbuckle the said child who had to pee,

and let him out in the wild to take care of his business.

Nope, not my husband.

But surely, if this were to happen, he wouldn't try to hide the evidence from me.

Oh no.  

We always tell each other everything!

I bet he won't tweet the evidence next time he wants to keep something a secret, ha!;)