Saturday, January 15, 2011

Essentials - Part 2

Yesterday I wrote about the essentials in my life that get me through those crappy days, weeks and even seasons.

Well, I forgot one very important bullet in my list of essentials.

Our Life/Small Group.

We were not meant to live life alone.

No, the Lord created us for relationship!

I know I talk about this a lot, and I know I'm a little bias, but I do believe that we have the most amazing group!  We are all in different places in our life journey, which is why I think it works so well.

Do you have that kind of group?  The kind of group that you can be transparent around?  The kind of group where one week you are crying ugly tears and the next you don't feel like you have to go back and explain your emotions, because let's face it, life is dirty and we need help picking up the pieces sometimes.

So I challenge you to find that group, if you don't have one already!  It will make your walk with Christ so much stronger.

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

Tasha, I'm sad for your ugly tears, but I am so so glad you have a small group that you LOVE. That makes me so happy!! You are so right about needing that community!