Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun Facts For Friday

1 - As of Wednesday morning, I am going to Uganda, Africa the beginning of October!  Josh and I get to go together to share the love of Jesus.  We haven't done that since I was 6 weeks pregnant with Areyna.  So excited...so many things to do!

2 - I have put in so many hours in the "office" this week that I feel like I have a full-time job. (I mean, besides the full-time job of taking care of our 3 little tykes, that is)

3 - I just LOVE Areyna's ringlets.

4 - Micaiah has started making this look that screams, *gasp* "SURPRISE"!  It's hilarious!

5 - I am in the process of "manuscript submission" with my publisher for my book.  I decided it was time for action.  We're rolling now and I can't wait to see the finished product!

6 - Zeke still loves being a super hero.  As a matter of fact, it's so commonplace to me that I forget that he is in character when we go out about.  I am quickly reminded, though, when we start getting those looks...some that seem to say, "Awww, look at that cute little boy" and other's that shout, "When I have my own kids, I'm never letting them just wear whatever they want to the store!".

7 - We felt a glimpse of fall this week.  We had all the windows open, a bit premature probably but I just couldn't resist, and played outside ALL day!  The kids were giddy with excitement for the turn of the season.

8 - Josh gets to lead worship, in 2 weeks, for Two|Four when David Platt is speaking.  I hate I have to miss it because it's going to be AMAZING!

9 - I am down to ONE thumb sucker in this house!  Praise The Lord:)

10 - Areyna continues in her love for all kinds of critters!  Here is her latest frog taking a ride on her Barbie bicycle.  Wow...

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Will you be going to the orphanage in Uganda? If so, take me, take me!!

Kelly Via said...

"When I have my own kids, I'm never letting them just wear whatever they want to the store!"... Notice that's coming from the people who DONT have kids yet! HA!

I love the frog on the bike!! At least he's not under the front wheel!! Whew!! Our critters are still in the critter box and are "Not allowed" out!! (mommy rule!)

Cassi said...

One of my friends from high school is from Uganda! May God bless you in your journey!! I love your blog :)