Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If I Had It MY Way...

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a day if the kid's could "have it their way".

Well, I decided it would be fun to write about a day If I could have it MY way...

...I'd be able to stay at home in my jammies ALL DAY

...I'd keep the candles lit

...my kids wouldn't fight all day=)

...Areyna would actually eat more than her "no thank you bite" of the dinner that I fixed.

...Zeke would NOT eat all the food out of the pantry as soon as I pull it out of the grocery bags, HA!

...I would have a completed to-do list

...I could snap my fingers to get tasks done, like cleaning up dinner and folding laundry

...Zeke would "NOT FREAK OUT"

...I wouldn't have to work out to try to get the thighs of runner;)

...I would have window weather EVERY DAY! Ok, maybe snow days every day or just some kind of weather awesomeness every day like thunderstorms=)

...I would sit on our wrap-around front porch of our country home; pregnant, barefoot and in a sundress, snapping beans while my kids run around in the grassy field in front of the house giggling while they catch fireflies in the warm spring breeze while my husband works... well, I'll just stop here, this is just one of those fantasies I always thought about while growing up for some reason=) Maybe it will come true one day...
_______________________________________________

How about you? What would a day be like if you had it YOUR way?

1 comment:

mel said...

I would absolutely be barefoot and pregnant on the front porch while enjoying the fruits of harvest!! Do you ever see me in that fantasy?? I'm there, on the porch of the house down the dirt road...

Oh, those are good ones. :)