Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Check This Place Out

The view from the top deck. I can see the ocean!

The House...all 6 bedrooms of it!
Yes, we get to have it all to ourselves=)

This is what you see when you first walk in the front door.
Just one of the living areas!

We packed stuff for breakfasts and lunches
so we only have to pay for dinners.
We ate awesome food at Havanas last night!

We slept in yesterday and had LONG quiet times (I kept hearing kids voices in the back of my head, oh the joys of being a mom. The voices never go away sometimes!) and then took a nice jog on the beach together. We couldn't remember the last time we went jogging together without a stroller=) I also got to spent some time working on my "project" which I am getting SO excited about by the way! Don't worry, I'll be revealing it soon=)

Now I'm going to go take advantage of the sunshine!!!

No comments: