Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun Facts For Friday - Free For All

1 - It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL weekend, weather-wise. Can't wait to take advantage of it!

2 - My kids woke up this morning and came out asking if they could read their Bibles for a little bit before they get up for the day. I told them "No way, you are getting up before I put the green sign under the door and that is disobeying!" (yes, we still use it and it STILL works!) Come on, I'm not THAT bad when it comes to following the rules, HA! What kind of mom do you think I am?! I was thrilled to help them gather their Bibles and notebooks and pens to have their own quiet times!

3 - I have a fun weekend planned. I'm not going to tell you what I'm working on quite yet, mostly because I'm not sure of it's direction, but I'll give you a hint...I won't be in charge of the kids (thanks Meme and Aunt Joy), I have the freedom to go in and out of the house to work on my "project", I have NO CLUE what I'm doing and Josh is NOT involved, not because I don't want him to be, but because he'll be in Richmond leading worship (hey, do you know of any keyboard players or lead guitarists? Our friend had to cancel last night do to unforeseen circumstances).

4 - I am reading Francis Chan's Forgotten God - Holy Cow is that a life-changing book!!

5 - I get to go to church this weekend and not bring my violin. It will be nice to worship with my voice this weekend.

~BONUS FACT~Josh and I got our plans ready for this year's Holy Week! I'm so excited, and the kids are too=)

Happy Friday

1 comment:

the broomes said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, Tasha!
I love that your kids wanted to read their Bibles this morning: what a testimony of watching faith lived out in mommy and daddy:) ...And I can't wait to hear about your project!