Thursday, February 11, 2010

Did You Know...


...that CVS will accept any pharmacy gift card coupons?

That's right! I never shop at RiteAid but I always look through their add every week to see if they have their $25 gift card coupon for transferred prescriptions. They usually have 2 about once a month. You don't actually have to transfer anything. Every time I have to refill a prescription I give them the RiteAid coupon and get a $25 gift card, no matter how much the medicine actually was!

Target also has $10 gift card coupons about once a month too that are good for any new prescription. CVS will take these too!

Believe me, this has been a lifesaver when we have to keep up with multiple medications, especially when we are in the middle of a sick phase in our family.

2 comments:

Susan Sene said...

I LOVE Rite Aid! I just got diapers there today for 24 cents out of pocket and qualified for a $2 rebate check!

Too bad I can't transfer any perscriptions though - I still have some left on my gift card from my pain meds from birth! :)

I love your blog by the way but haven't been able to keep up as much as I'd like.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Thanks for the tip.