Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun Facts For Friday

Things That Have Changed

1- A lot less sleep, but at least the sleep that I am getting is hard, quality sleep=)

2- A lot more sitting so I can feed Micaiah

3- A lot less "racing" Zeke's Spiderman car around the living room while Micaiah is in the swing.  Makes for an awful jumpy baby.

4- A lot more family bonding to assure Areyna and Zeke that we love them SO MUCH too!

5- A lot less stress, surprisingly, as my priorities have transitioned with this new life.  I can't get over how good God is=)

3 comments:

Kelly Via said...

True, true and true. We don't have a spiderman car, but Cana does have her stick horse, which has to be put away a lot!

It's kinda nice to just sit a while, isn't it? And even though I get stir crazy, it's kinda nice just to be home and calm for a while...

mel said...

Arwen was (and still is) always so jumpy, whereas my sister's baby is just the opposite. I think you could drive a tanker truck past his swing and he wouldn't budge!! I don't get it. Nap time and even bed time can get stressful often times because of the jumpiness.

K said...

First, I am loving the pics! He is so tiny and adorable. God is good. I am glad everyone is adjusting well.