Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 More Weeks

2 More Weeks Until...

...I can sleep on my left side again

...I can sleep on my back again

...I can sleep on my stomach again

(can you tell I haven't been sleeping well=))

...I get to hold my new baby boy in my arms instead of in my belly

...I can eat a full meal again

...I can take deep breathes again

...I can move without waddling around quite as much

...I get to see Rainy and Zeke interact with their new baby brother!

...I get to see Josh fall asleep with our newborn on his chest as they cuddle together=)

...I can paint my toenails again without having to hold my breathe to reach them

...I get a lap to hold my kids on again

...I can read my kids a book without trying to catch my breathe

...I can get off the couch without Josh's helpful push to get the momentum going

I know the stage after the baby comes is hard and tiring, but I can't wait!

7 comments:

Kelly Via said...

I love to see our girls on Jonathan's chest. They seem to just love being there; they fall asleep every time. So does Jonathan ;)

2 more weeks Tasha...you are awesome, and I can't wait to meet my little nephew!! You can do it!

Patrice said...

2 weeks!! YAY! That's so exciting! Can't wait to "meet" the little guy!

mel said...

Agreed! I can't wait to "meet" him either!

I have never slept on my back, but for some reason as I got further along in my pregnancy I slept more and more on my back. I have no idea why...I was miserable like that and couldn't breathe!!

When I got really far along Chris would always have to help me get up from the couch. He thought it was hilarious.

the broomes said...

I can't believe that you're down to TWO WEEKS!!!! Crazy! ...Yeah, I totally felt that way as I approached the end of pregnancy with Caleb- much more than with the other two. ...And just to encourage you; I actually DID get more sleep and felt more rested after Caleb was born:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that went by fast! I know you are excited!

Joan said...

Wow Why does that seem like that went really fast? Though I am sure you don't feel that way =)

Rhonda said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to see pics ;)