Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Just Wondering...

...why we pay $80 every 3 months for the bug guy to keep our house bug FREE when we continue to find lines of ants in our kitchen and kid's bathroom every year!  I promise I keep a clean house, but those pesky little guys will NOT go AWAY!!!  I mean, our guy was just here a couple of weeks ago and not 2 days later is when we started the ant sightings.

...why there is always a potty accident AFTER I've just finished the last load of laundry.

...why there are special designated "Cell Phone Lots" at the airport when everyone walking around or driving is already talking on their cell phones.

...why my kids seem to have MORE energy on rainy days when they don't have anywhere to run!

...why asparagus pee always smells SO BAD!

...why the kids like to wait until I'm seconds from sound check at rehearsal to have to go to the bathroom!

...why the ice cream truck that came by today was playing Christmas music?

...why the 13 dogs that surround our backyard like to bark ridiculously loud at 6:30am EVERY MORNING!!!

What are you wondering?
Post a Comment