Friday, March 20, 2009

Just Look At Her=)

So, apparently I missed that Areyna had pictures again for the spring last week. (Yes, I got a notice a few weeks ago but it completely slipped my mind!)  It was a day she picked out her own clothes. At least they match in color=) She didn't even tell me when she got home that she got her pictures taken.  The only reason I found out was the notice that I could now view them on-line!  Not only that, but I can't even take credit for her cute hair style because all I did before she walked out the door was clip it back to stay out of her eyes!  Her teacher must have thought, "Poor child, her mommy sent her to school on picture day looking like this" and fixed her hair really cute.

Just a quick confession of an absent-minded mommy, HA!




Post a Comment