Friday, March 20, 2009

Just Look At Her=)

So, apparently I missed that Areyna had pictures again for the spring last week. (Yes, I got a notice a few weeks ago but it completely slipped my mind!)  It was a day she picked out her own clothes. At least they match in color=) She didn't even tell me when she got home that she got her pictures taken.  The only reason I found out was the notice that I could now view them on-line!  Not only that, but I can't even take credit for her cute hair style because all I did before she walked out the door was clip it back to stay out of her eyes!  Her teacher must have thought, "Poor child, her mommy sent her to school on picture day looking like this" and fixed her hair really cute.

Just a quick confession of an absent-minded mommy, HA!




9 comments:

K said...

I do love her hair! That's one handy teacher!

Jessica said...

well the pictures turned out great!! she is tooo cute!

Sara said...

GORGEOUS!!! she's got good genes :)

Parkison Family said...

I think she looks adorable! And so grown up!

Tiffany said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! I wish Aliya's school took such good pictures. The spring ones were so fake looking, her pose was put on 4 different, unrealistic backgrounds...uh, why would she be posing in a dress, by the river, at night, in NYC? Seriously. :-) Areyna looks beautiful though!

Jim, Debbie Hambrick said...

well "two thumbs up" for the teacher! I am glad she took a minute to notice something might have been missed...The pics are perfect! I think she is beautiful!
Have you thought about how old she will be before you have to lock her up? I am thinking it might be sooner than you think! ;-)

Kristen said...

Gosh...my school pictures never looked that cool or had so many awesome options...She is so cute!

Rita said...

Tasha! She's beautiful! She and her teacher make a great team! :-D (I'm sure you and Josh probably had SOMETHING to do with it too though!)