Thursday, February 19, 2009

"When I Get Bigger..."

Zeke is following in his daddy's footsteps.

When I get bigger...
      ...I will like to drink coffee.
      ...I will have a mustache. (which is what he calls ALL facial hair)
      ...I will like bras! (don't ask=))
      ...I can wear a ring.
      ...I will go to meetings.
      ...I will have a tattoo.
      ...I can play a silly guitar.  (that's what he calls electric guitars because they have different shapes than the normal acoustic)

Hmmm, I wonder who Zeke wants to be like when he grows up.

6 comments:

Rita said...

I'm REALLY curious about the bra thing! :-D hahahahaha

jayandjoy said...

There is no better person to want to be like!

Tiffany said...

so cute:)
how did you get the lilypie on your page? it said it was broken on mine:(

Ashley said...

hah! I laughed out loud that he will like bras :) Will he also be Cyril Jr.?

MeMe and Poppee said...

Zeke has a wonderful role model.
I pray he does grow up to be just like his dad!

Rhonda said...

What a cute picture. So sweet.