Friday, February 20, 2009

Georgia On My Mind

Well, we are headed to Macon, GA tomorrow morning.  We'll be leading worship for several events at Ingleside.  Have I ever mentioned that I love what we do?!?!  This is like a paid vacation for us.  Yeah, we'll be busy but we get to spend 4 days with some dear friends of ours from seminary.  Fred is the youth pastor there.  Our ministry has allowed us to reconnect with so many of our friends and join together in ministry opportunities with them.  We are so blessed!  

You can shout out a quick prayer for sanity for all of us.  There will be 5 kids (Areyna will be the oldest) between me and Lindsey=)  You can also pray for the band that will be coming for part of the week to play with us.  

3 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Tell Lindsey I said hello! Have a great time!

Kelly Via said...

How awesome!! Have a great time, Tash! I know you all will do a great job, as ALWAYS! 5 kids will be...a PaRtY!

sheltonfamily said...

Ahhh.. so jealous. How fun and I know the parents will have a great time as well as the kids!