Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Feels So Good

I just haven't been able to get my energy up to do anything productive this week.  Although, today I managed to get the kids dressed before lunch which is a major accomplishment=)  I even missed my OB appointment on Monday.  I completely forgot about it until that night...ugh!  I've been so tired and scatter-brained.  Not because we haven't been going to bed on time, though, because we have made our goal of 10-10:30 every night.  I think that the major physical effect of this pregnancy is definitely the exhaustion.

But today, being one of my most tired days, I decided to go get some exercise.  Not only did I KNOW it would give me a boost of energy but I'm afraid my body isn't going to keep up with my appetite and crazy cravings much longer;)  

So, off to walking I went and man did it feel good.  I ran consistently through my entire first pregnancy and attempted it with my second to no avail because of a knee injury that has yet to go away so a-walking I did go and I'm so glad I did!  It's going to be a good day after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really should be walking more - especially now that I'm in the second trimester and feeling WAY less fatigued.

But would it kill the Gods to give me some warmer walking weather? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were able to get some exercise, although getting your kids dressed is an accomplishment too!

Tony C said...

Thanks Tasha!

My wife's reading your blog now (to follow your pregnacy) and making overtures about the next little one in our home.

It's a conspiracy...but I'll still keep visiting. Truth is...I'm probably ready too.

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Hey, check out this link about a "pregnancy pass"...I think it is a great idea and sounds like you could use one this week =)

http://svmomblog.typepad.com/deep_south_moms/2009/01/the-pregnancy-p.html#more