Sunday, December 28, 2008

Round Two

You may have wondered where the heck I've been. I hadn't been on a computer in 3 days!! Can you believe it?! Yeah, me either=)

We just finished round one of Christmas at the Via's. Tomorrow morning we head back to Maryland for the second time in 1 week but this time we're going to be with family. My sister and her family live in New Market and my brother, sister-in-law and my parents are all going to meet us there for OUR Christmas. It is the only time of the year that I get to see my whole family and we're pretty excited!

It's also time for the annual String Party. I'll definitely be posting pictures.=) I hope everyone is having a GREAT vacation! I'll be back in commission soon I promise.

2 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Can't wait to see the string party pictures!

Tony C said...

Be careful in your travels and many blessings to you and your family in 2009!

Happy New Years!