Wednesday, December 24, 2008

...Not A Creature Was Stirring...

Josh and I just got back from an awesome night at Southbrook Monroe Campus leading worship for their Christmas Eve services.  Check out Josh's blog for pictures and details!  It was a really special time.

Now, we're sitting here blogging, finishing up the last minute touches for our newsletter, stuffing stockings and setting out the kid's presents.

Then tomorrow...

We are waking up in our own beds for the first time ever on Christmas morning.  We are going to have our own family Christmas morning before heading up north to see our families.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and Josh and the kids!! Safe travels to your families. Enjoy your Christmas morning! They are special times! Lisa

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Patrice said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Tasha!!! We had our first family Christmas at home this year as well.....and let me tell you....it was WONDERFUL.

I bet this is SUCH a busy time for you guys! I can't even imagine.

Parkison Family said...

Ok...where have I been??? Congrats on the new baby! That's awesome. Mine will be here soon...I have about a month to go, but I am dilating already. So hopefully sooner than later!