Sunday, October 19, 2008

OK, Just ONE More Episode

Josh and I have a new favorite date.  We cuddle up in bed, get the MAC out and watch old LOST episodes.  We never really got into it when it started and have wondered what all the hype is about.  So, a few weeks ago we started from the beginning!  That's right, we are on SEASON 1 Episode 19.  But to say that Josh and I are addicted is an UNDERSTATEMENT!  

I mean, a FREE date where we can wear our jammies, no money for gas OR a babysitter.  And I mean, come on, what else would we do every night from 8-11=)  

AND I can't even begin to tell you how emotionally attached to these kinds of shows I get.  I started crying ... yes, CRYING when I learned about John Lock's story, or maybe it was my sleep deprivation kicking in from staying up WAY TOO LATE watching this show!!
Post a Comment