Sunday, October 19, 2008

OK, Just ONE More Episode

Josh and I have a new favorite date.  We cuddle up in bed, get the MAC out and watch old LOST episodes.  We never really got into it when it started and have wondered what all the hype is about.  So, a few weeks ago we started from the beginning!  That's right, we are on SEASON 1 Episode 19.  But to say that Josh and I are addicted is an UNDERSTATEMENT!  

I mean, a FREE date where we can wear our jammies, no money for gas OR a babysitter.  And I mean, come on, what else would we do every night from 8-11=)  

AND I can't even begin to tell you how emotionally attached to these kinds of shows I get.  I started crying ... yes, CRYING when I learned about John Lock's story, or maybe it was my sleep deprivation kicking in from staying up WAY TOO LATE watching this show!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have had a friend tell me I have to watch Lost and to fully understand it I need to start at the beginning. I've been telling her I just don't have time between work and school to watch it and get caught up. Now I hear you say this and it makes me very curious and want to watch it. But I know me if I watch the first episode I'd be hooked!! After reading this I'm beginning to wonder should I make time?

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww.....Gene and I LOOOOVE laptop dates!!!!

SWEEEEEET.


(of course, our MAC dates are Law and Order...)

Tim said...

welcome to LWA (lost watchers anonymous)... now that they aren't stalling on the plot anymore lets see what this remake of Gilligan's Island turns into.

Tony C said...

I love it! I came across your blog during a search and have to admit I love the genuineness.

My wife and I are also addicted to Lost...pay attention. It gets complex and intriguing at the same time. We watched the first episode when it premiered, and I was like, 'How far can this really go?'
Little did I know...little did I know.

Date nights rock!

Amy Jo said...

My husband and I did that with 24-it was so hard to actually stop watching and save it for later-kinda like a really good book!

BTW - I'm impressed that you made it to 59...ours hit 66 and I had to turn the heat on. Brrr.

Your kids are adorable!

Sweet blessings,
Amy

Joy said...

Bwuahahahaha! You have been sucked into the LOST family. Seriously awesome show! Hopefully y'all can catch up before the new season starts.

We watched the first 3 seasons via DVD and we got SPOILED watching without commercials and without waiting a week between episodes. Now we have to wait week-by-week with cliffhangers that make me want to scream.

Have fun catching up!!!