Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Every Time

Do you have those things, those toys, in your house that just take up space?  Well we do, and I can't stand extra "stuff".  So, periodically I'll rummage through the kids things and find the toys that they rarely, IF EVER, play with.  

My little Areyna is too smart for this though.  I am 0 for 5 in this little charade.  For example, YESTERDAY I threw away Tissue's house.  It is the box that she came in.  Areyna played with the box all of 2 days, so after a week or so of just moving the box around the house I stuck it in the closet.  It had been in there for WEEKS!!

So, TODAY Areyna and I were just hanging out and chowing down on some gold fish and Areyna randomly stops mid-sentence and asks "Mommy, where is Tissue's house?"  YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?!?  She even asked if it was in the closet...

So, fess up.  Do you secretly go through your kids things and get rid of stuff like that and if you do, do you get away with it or do you have a kid like mine who knows where EVERYTHING is, or at least SHOULD be?
Post a Comment