Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Challenge

We are doing a series at our church for the next 6 weeks called One Month To Live. We started the small group lessons tonight with our college/singles group that we lead at our house. I'm really excited because I love making lists and we have the opportunity to make one of the most life-changing lists ever this week. Here's the challenge - write down 5 things you would change about your life if you knew you only had one month to live and commit to work on those things for the next 30 days. I'm pretty excited to pray over the things the Lord can change in my life and think more "eternally". Maybe I'll even post some of the things on my list. I've heard this concept dozens of times, but I really want to make this applicable to my life and live more intentionally.

2 comments:

the broomes said...

That sounds VERY challenging! Let us know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome study. If you don't mind, I would love to refer to it on my blog! My college and 20 somethings would love to read and ponder on this thought!