Thursday, February 28, 2008

3 Years Ago




Three years ago today I was in labor with our little bundle, Areyna Joy Via. Everyone tells you how the time will just fly after you have kids, and you try to believe and comprehend it, but until you look over at your little 3-year old girl, jumping around you telling you that she loves you and that she is so proud of you, you just can't grasp it. This child of God is such a blessing to me. I am so thankful that the Lord chose to bless our family with her. I pray that God will give me andJosh wisdom to raise her to fear Him and love Him and desire a personal relationship with her heavenly Father. What a responsibility we have. Areyna, we love you and are so proud of who you have already become in these short 3 years. Happy Birthday Bug!=)

7 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

Isn't it amazing how we can remember every single detail of the day our babies were born....You and Josh are incredible parents, Rainey and Zeke are lucky to have you!

sheltonfamily said...

Ahhh... so sweet! Happy Birthday Areyna. I love to see your special relationship with her. She's very blessed to have a mommy like you. I love the bottom picture. She looks so alert and sweet.

Ashley said...

omigosh!!!! i soo remember the day she was born like yesterday. i found out over my cell phone in the parking lot of food lion in henderson! :) haha

the broomes said...

Happy Birthday, Areyna!!!!!!

mom said...

Wonderful memories - and many more to come.

Cassie said...

hi! i teach at gaston christian school and i just stumbled across your blog...i had no idea that you were a mother of young children as well...what an amazing testimony to balance the ministry of motherhood, the support of a wife, and the ministry of music...i also have 2 children (my daughter harper is 3 and my son calvary will be 2 in april)...it is all so very crazy and the most fun i have ever had in my life...

Kaye said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Little One! I know that such days always bring up wonderful memories for us mommies. Enjoy her, because I hear that time only speeds up with them!