Friday, December 25, 2015

Words Worth Remembering ~ Christmas Edition #ThingsTheySay

Cai:"Hey! I thought we were watching the Graham Cracker!  Who changed the channel?!"
(he actually meant "The Nutcracker")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Jude, don't open that present.  That one's not yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh:"Jude, do you have another piece of gum?  I thought you said you weren't going to eat any more of it?  We already brushed our teeth."
Jude:"Oh yeah!  Ooooohhh, sorry dad!  I was just tempted to eat just one more piece!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(after being sent to his room to reevaluate his attitude)
Jude:"Mom, can I come out now?"
Mom:"Nope.  You have 5 minutes to go back to your room and think about your rude words."
Jude walking back to his room, puts his finger up to his head as if thinking and says..."hmmmm".
Then he comes running down the hallway saying, "MOM!  I thought of a word!  I can play with MY cars and Cai can play with HIS cars!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh:"Jude, buddy, that present isn't yours!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"Mom, it's like a dream day cuz we got this dream car!"

They have only been asking for one of these for 7 years:-)
They don't even care that we had to ghetto rig the back on, ha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Thanks for this stuff. What is it?"
Rainy:"Jude!  That is mom's perfume that I gave her!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Here mom, this is yours.  I got it for you.  It's fingernail polish.  Can I open it for you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Here mom, this is a book for you and daddy and I'm giving it to you."
Me:"Thanks buddy, but that is YOUR book that daddy and I gave to YOU!"
Jude:"Oooh, THANKS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Colony members to Jude:"Noooo, stop opening presents!  Those aren't yours!"
Jude (crossing his arms and pouting): "But I WANT to open more presents."

#ChristmasWithTheColony
#ColonyChristmas

No comments: