Thursday, May 14, 2015

Take 5

Band: Daughter

Song Title: Youth

Timer set on five minutes.

Go!

It has been so hard for me to find time to write lately.  I can't for the life of me figure out why.  I mean, I only have 1 kid at home!  ONE!  But he's a pretty demanding little tyke and if I don't stay on top of him he tends to think he rules the roost.  So, I spend much of the day loving, and correcting, and teaching, and correcting, and chasing, and correcting, and playing...

My mom had her first round of chemo yesterday.  I cannot stop thinking about her.  I texted with her today and she said she isn't feeling all that hot today:(  I hate that she has to go through this, but so proud of her fight!

I have a timer on my phone to pray for my quad at 1pm every day.  It is becoming one of the sweetest times with the Lord as I reflect on how far we have all come and praying for the future choices we make and seasons we will be in...

Jude is in full swing of potty training.  He wears "big boy undies" during the day and has only had 1 accident so far!  OK, it's only been 2 days, but hey, I rejoice in the little things around here.

This spring has been my favorite one to date!  It has been absolutely PERFECT!  Cool mornings and evenings, a gentle breeze in the sunny afternoons...sigh...we haven't been inside much.

My chickens make me happy.  I think that every depressed retired person looking to find purpose and fulfillment should plant a little garden and raise a few chickens.  I know that chickens can't solve the worlds problems, but they sure come close:)

Timer off.

PUBLISH

No comments: