Monday, December 8, 2014

A Morning With Cai-bo and His Questions

Cai has got to say the cutest things EVER!  It's not just what he says, but the way his voice so innocently asks the questions.  And his cute little voice and the way he still talks with a lisp.  I love the whole "experience".

So, yesterday, with a whole day all to myself with him because he was feeling a little under the weather, I got to enjoy the questions and answer them in detail.  We spent a great deal of time getting to the bottom of how this crazy world works.

Here are just a few of the random questions his mind rested on yesterday morning as we worked tirelessly to solve the world's problems.


Cai:"My tummy just growled.  Why does tummies growl, mommy?"

Cai:"I see birds mommy.  How do birds land on the ground mommy?  Maybe they just don't flap their wings."

Cai:"How did the world start with nothing and then a God baby?"

Cai:"How is there different kinds of colors of grass?"

Cai:"Have you ever heard of a fire stone? Are they for real?  How are they firey?  What if they were not hot?  Maybe they could just be warm."

Cai:"Tomorrow we don't have school.  Because it's track out.  It's just weekend now.  Weekend is two days and track out is lots of days.  How many days is track out mommy?"

Cai:"What if I lose a tooth but I'm sleeping and it's lost and I can't find it and then it's gone?"


No comments: