Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Take Five

Band: Jan Vayne

Song Title:  Fruits and Passion

Timer set on 5 minutes.

GO!

The sun keeps going in and out behind the stormy looking clouds.  I wouldn't mind some thunder rumbling today:)

Jude is in time out and he's only been up for a little over an hour.  He is FULL of angst lately and quickly turning into quite the emo child.  I bet he'll grow up to be an artist/musician.  We tend to be like that, ha!

Zeke only has one more baseball game this season.  I can't believe how quickly this fall is coming and going!  It is already the middle of october.  OCTOBER, people!

I started a new book today called, "For Women Only".  I can tell it is going to be a GREAT read!

Jude and I went to the library again (which is where I got this book) and I think we are going to make it a weekly endeavor.  I love seeing his eyes light up at the sight of all the books piled high as he sifts through the new books he want to bring home.  I love seeing these kinds of things as I do life with one child.  It has been so long since I've been able to soak in all these sweet little joys that get overlooked while trying to keep a watchful eye on all the kids at one time.  I'm learning to take in these moments with each of them as...

Timer off.

PUBLISH

No comments: