Monday, July 28, 2014

Words Worth Remembering


Rainy:"I think I want bangs."
Daddy:"Well you know, having bangs is a commitment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Cai:"Smell my breathe. It smells like ice!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jude:"Mmm babaaaa"
translation:"I'd like some bacon"

Josh:"Well, to be honest with you, I kinda forgot aboutcha buddy."
translation:"You weren't quick enough and you weren't at the table when it got passed out and now it's all gone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Mom, do you know who Annie the Apple is?"
Me:"Who?"
Cai:"Annie the Apple.  She's an apple from Letter Land at school.  The teachose said that we have to find her and that she is weel.  But I think they are faking it. When gwoneups say things like that I think they are faking it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh:"Ya'll HAVE to stop growing!"
Rainy:"Dad, you know that GOD is the one that makes us grow, so you are really telling GOD not to make us grow!"
Josh:"Hey, don't blame everything on God, ha!;)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Cai:"Hey, I've never tasted flosted flakes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Cai:"I wanna get a baby puppy"
Zeke:"a 'puppy' IS a baby"
Cai:"and I wanna get a daddy puppy and a mommy puppy...and doggies too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"Guys, I just got the last sip of apple juice."
Cai:"Zeeeeke stooooop.  You're just trying to brag us!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"I tode the librariER if i could bring home the book but she tode me no cuz I might lose it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"Is that right mom, that G-daddy was born back in the olden days?"
Me:"Yeah, I guess so."
Zeke:"And you were too, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Cai:"Mom, do you like cream flies?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Zeke:"Mom, do these mac-n-cheese noodles look smaller to me because I'm getting bigger?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"You know why I like watermelon so much? Cuz it's SO juicy!"
Rainy:"You know what else is juicy?  Your CHEEKS!"

No comments: