Monday, September 23, 2013

Not Me Monday

Wouldn't that be somethin' if I went to the bathtub to run some warm water for the nightly give-Jude-a-bath-instead-of-attempting-to-wipe-or-hose-him-down-after-dinner ritual, only to find yellow puddles in the bathtub?

Yup.
That would be somethin'.

And after further "investigation" find out that those yellow puddles were, in fact, pee.

Yup.
That would be somethin'.

And then walk over to the dinner table and politely ask who in the WORLD peed in the bathtub...instead of the TOILET that is located right next to the bathtub?

Yup.
That would be somethin'.

And then were sweetly informed by the pee-er that the pee incident was out of dire necessity to keep a hiding spot secure during a very intense game of hide-and-seek.

Yup.
That would be somethin'.

#JoysOfBoys    #ZekeLogic    #ColonyLife

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

Oh Boy. The things Zeke can come up with. Well, I must say, if I was a player in that o-so-intense game of hide-and-seek and I chose the bathtub for my hiding place and then found pee in it, I would most surely run and find a different hiding spot. So, really, his plan would probably be very successful, ha!