Monday, June 17, 2013

Favorite Ethnic Hair Products

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AN EXPERT!  THIS IS MY SOLE OPINION.  I'M JUST SHARING MY FAVORITE THINGS THAT WORK FOR ALETHIA'S HAIR.

Shew, now that we've cleared that up...;)

I'm not scared to go up to complete strangers in the grocery store or fast food line (I must get that from my mom, ha!) and ask how they got their, or their daughter's, hair to look that good:)  The only downside is that everybody has their own opinion.  I'll think I've got it all down and then someone else will shake their head saying, "Oh no girl, that ain't right."  So, I pick, and choose, and try different products.  I've sampled dozens of products that are supposed to be "perfect for all hair types" and I have a few that have proven to be my absolute favorites for Alethia's hair!

DETANGLING CONDITIONER
Biolage - Just a quarter sized amount lathered up into her hair does wonders!  I can easily work out the tangles with my fingers while rinsing.

The rest of my products come from the same place.
I have fallen in love and am totally sold on Tacia Essentials products.
I could go on and on about Tassie Small's precious family.  Their wisdom in parenting.  Their talent and heart.  Their servant attitude.  But I'm just here to talk about Tassie's beauty line:)
Tassie hand makes her entire line of products with 70-90% organic ingredients.  I haven't tried a single product that I don't LOVE.  In fact, Josh and I may have stolen the body bar for our own personal use:)  I'm telling you, she knows her stuff!

She makes this hair growth oil that we can apply after a bath and even daily when it's styled.  Just massaging it into the scalp.  We could tell a difference within hours!  I'm not joking.  Alethia's hair used to be so dry and brittle and now it shines and feels so much softer.  LOVE that stuff.  PLUS it smells SO good.

We also use the Vanilla body and hair cream.  It smells so good that I could eat it!  We actually use this on Jude's excema to help maintain smooth skin.  It melts in your hands and soaks in so well.

Then there is the Hair Vitamin.  I mainly use this after a bath.  She told me you can't use too much, ha!  I use it when we fro it out to keep it full bodied and healthy.  I use it when styling, fingering it in as I work through the strands.  You can also apply it to the scalp to keep it moist while it's styled.

So, if you are looking for some new ethnic hair products or just some personal holistic products, check out Tacia Essentials!

No comments: