Thursday, December 20, 2012

Music To My Ears - Christmas Tunes

My husband wrote a blog post today!!!

I LOVE it when he does that:)
If you do too, go on over and tell him so.
Maybe he'll do it more often, ha!

It's a blog by my favorite human, about my favorite human activity.

Music people, MUSIC!
Geez, get your minds out of the gutter;)

Anyway, I'm gonna give you some quick links here on my blog for the Christmas tunes by some of our awesome music-writing friends, because I know you are antsy to go take a listen, then you can head over to Josh's blog and read about the back stories!

Christmas Sounds 
by: Chad Lister

On The Incarnation
by: Daniel Renstrum

Fifty-Two
by: Christopher Kincaid

and last, but certainly not least

The Sleepy Town Christmas Sessions
by: Josh Via

PS-I love what we do!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: