Wednesday, June 27, 2012

He Looks JUST Like...


You know how everyone has an opinion about who your kids look like?  One morning I heard, "Jude looks JUST LIKE Areyna", who strongly favors her daddy, and then a few minutes later Jude looked JUST LIKE his mama!

Personally I'm terrible at seeing other peoples traits in a baby most of the time, but every once in a while it just kind of jumps out at ya, you know?!

Well, Jude has looked like everyone in our family (except Alethia...it must be because of the hair, ha!) but I would say the most frequent look-a-like comparison would be to Zeke.

I figured I'd get a few older pictures out and see if we could really see it in age perspective.
Zeke is on the left and Jude is on the right:)
































































3 comments:

Ashley said...

Funny, but I think all of your kids look pretty different from each other (as different as they can having the same parents)!

Mom said...

I agree with Ashley, but every once in awhile I see Danny, even from the first day.

Anonymous said...

No, I think that he favors Zeke now more than in baby pictures. All are them are equally different and beautiful! ;)