Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Questions

As you can imagine the questions that have come out of having this new little bundle have been across the board since we got home.

I wanted to record a few just because they are so stinkin' cute/funny/please-go-ask-your-daddy-embarrassing, that I don't want to forget them, ha!

Areyna has asked me several times where the baby comes out, but it is in front of tiny ears and out of pure uncertainty as to how to answer have asked her to remember to ask when she is alone with me.  Well, she decided to ask Nonnie at the dinner table while we were at the hospital instead, who gave a rather crafty reply, although I'm not quite sure the kids bought it:)

Zeke, while watching me feed Jude: "WHAT is he doing?!"

Areyna: "How dark was it in your tummy?"
Me: "Very dark.  There isn't any light in there."
Areyna: "Well, why not?"
Me: "It's not like you can turn a little light on in there."
Areyna was satisfied with that one.

Cai: "I want the baby's milk."
Me: "Um...nope!"

Areyna: "When will Jude be big enough for me to feed him?" (from a bottle I presume:)

Alethia: "Baby tummy?"
Me: "Not any more!  G-daddy is holding the baby that was in mommy's tummy.  Now he is YOUR baby too!"


Cai: "Baby cute!"
Cai just keeps bringing toys and "bubbies" to stuff in his face:)

Areyna: "When will Jude stop eating I want to hold him!!!"

It's been a time of learning for all.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thank goodness for Nonnie! You need a GPS to help navigate through some of these questions but they'r awesome!