Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Now That's A Good Daddy

Areyna loves girly things.

She loves fixing hair (never her own though:), putting on makeup, wearing dresses and sparkly accessories and...

...painting nails.

It doesn't matter who it is, as long as she can use your nails as her canvas!

Yesterday she asked if Josh would like her to paint his nails.  His usual response is, "Nope, I'm good:)" and she is fine with that.

But yesterday his response was a little different.

He said, "Sure, do you have any boy colors?"

They proceeded to go through the color selections and pick the perfect boy blend of color for daddy. 

It was precious to watch her carefully apply the polish to his fingers as he sat patiently for her to be done.

I must admit that the shiny platinum catches me off guard when it flashes across the room, but I absolutely LOVE it!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

This is too sweet. Your family is amazing. All 7 of you!! :-) Much love and congratulations and luck and prayers to the Via's!

Karen said...

My brother always let his daughter do his toes and then if he needed to he could cover them with socks/shoes. But he usually walked around in his flip flops with painted toes. What good daddies!

Ashley said...

Nice. Josh doesn't know me (I was a wannabe Good Friday groupie back in the day, never an actual one though), but you can tell him it takes a real man. :)