Wednesday, July 6, 2011

There Goes Another Year

In full character as usual:)
Today is my Zeke's birthday.

He's five...5...Five...FIVE!

No matter how I write it, it just sounds so big.  So old!

I love the unique elements he brings to this family.  I know I pick on him all the time about how differently he thinks and learns, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love him with all my heart.  He is helping shape me into the momma I need to be!  I thank God for all the little things about him that nobody else even knows about...they are special.  HE is special to me!

I won't list off all of his favorite things because we all know about his HUGE imagination and love for super heroes, his need to make and give gifts to people and his tender heart toward people with less.

I won't tell you all his favorite things to eat because he eats everything!  Literally.  In fact he tells me quite often, "Mom, I don't really like this, but I'll eat it because you made it for me."

Zeke,
We continue to pray that God's Strength will flow from you to others and that you will be a mighty man of God.  That He will shape and mold you.  That you will have a soft heart toward your heavenly Father and that you will see your need for Him and share that need with others.
Now, if you would just quit disobeying your daddy and stop growing up, we'll have it made, ha!
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!
I love you to the moon and back,
Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Have a great day celebrating Zeke :)