Monday, April 4, 2011

Transplant

Our little seedlings were doing so well.

WERE doing so well.

Then I decided one day that I needed to give them a little fresh air.

I set them on the back patio for some sunshine and air.  It was a nice, warm, calm day.  I thought you were supposed to do that.  And then that night after I brought them back in for the night they started looking rather droopy.  I gave them a little to drink with some Miracle Grow to perk them back up.

Nope.  Nothing.

They started going downhill from there.  I figured, with the 10-day forecast looking lovely and the threat of frost gone I'd do the big transplant ceremony in hopes to revive these little seedlings.
Sunday afternoon was the big day.
I planted the herbs, marigolds, pumpkins and watermelons around the sides.  The rest of the seedlings went along the top of the bales in two long rows.  I also planted 2 tomato plants in the big pot on the side and a couple on the front porch.  Areyna followed behind me covering the top of the seedlings with a handful of fresh soil.
Now, let's see if we can get these seedlings to perk up a little bit.
Post a Comment