Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Robbed

I have been neglecting ECB deals at CVS for quite some time.  I've barely done enough just to keep my ECB's from expiring.  I knew it was getting bad when Josh lovingly told me that our "stash", the CVS store hiding in our bathroom linen closet, was looking pretty pathetic and it was time to go score some deals.

Still, it wasn't until I saw this status on Josh's cousin's wife's facebook page, "just robbed CVS again.  How do they stay in business?"

So, thank you Morgan for re-inspiring me to get out their and "steal" those deals again!

Started w/ 9 ECB's
Total before coupons - $44.48

Total saved: $40.38

TOTAL SPENT: $4.10
Ended w/ 8 ECB's

Man, did that feel good!

6 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

hmmm...maybe i should take a little look see for this week.

Kaitlin Neal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaitlin said...

One day....[once I move to Raleigh] can I come over and take your crash course in couponing?! It all sounds too good to be true!

The Via Colony said...

Kaitlin, most definitely:)

Kelly Via said...

Oooh, I brought my coupons...I may just have to go visit CVS this week myself. Great deals!

Morgan said...

Tasha-this post makes me so happy! I'm glad you got such great deals and thanks for making my day:)