Monday, April 11, 2011

Not Me Monday

Cai was having some...uh...issues.

The pediatrician sent us home with 3 tubes to fill with...uh...poop.

They instructed me to store it in the...uh...refrigerator when filled up

until we could drop off the...uh...specimens.

I thouroughly enjoyed this whole process.

Yup!

I would never stare in dread every time Cai would make the...uh...face of doom

thinking that this was the diaper that I'd have to due the...uh...task.

Nope, not me.

I would not find myself answering the simple question of, "Hey babe, where is the butter?"

with...

"Next to the poop."

Nope, those words would NEVER come out of this momma's mouth!

Nope, not me!

I would then not try to block the whole...uh...incident out of my mind and keep forgetting

about the poop, forcing me to write "drop off poop" on my to-do list for the day.

Nope, not me!

And since "drop off poop" was not on my daily to-do list, you'd never hear me

...repeatedly...

telling the kids that we would do ______________ A.F.T.E.R. dropping off the poop.

Nope, not me.

No comments: