Thursday, April 7, 2011

Heart On A String

Today, well actually last night while we were sleeping, the Orphanage where our little girl lives, received some very special visitors.

Our little Shabila got to see her Poppy and Uncle!  What a reassuring feeling it was to be able to see her in their arms...safe...happy...content...

I don't know what all the rules are for showing pictures and videos of the little girl we are adopting are, but I figure, the videos have already circulated so I'm just going to do it.  If I am instructed to take them down I will, but for now, here she is:)

Be still my heart...


***Sorry friends, I was instructed to take the videos down.  You'll just have to come visit us and we'll pop some popcorn and sip some tea and watch them over and over again, ha!***

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Josh and Tasha, she is so cute! She just captured my heart, so I can't imagine how you must feel. I can't wait to see you two tomorrow night at DNow.

About Our Family said...

Oh she is so precious- what a sweet countenance! I know you just want to reach through the lens and grab her and bring her home. Soon, we pray!

Blessed Mommy said...

what a sweet, sweet girl.... tasha, how old is she again?

Kelly Via said...

Love you videos, Tash!! Don't our precious girls look so cute with Jonathan? They are going to love being cousins!! I love being her aunt already!!

Stacey said...

Missed the window of opportunity here...DAG NAB IT!! =)

But, what a gift, huh? So happy for you!