Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dear Daddy


Dear Daddy,
Happy Birthday! I love you. You are the best dad ever! Daddy, you are a good singer. I know you love Jesus because you sing about Him. I love it when you tickle me at night.
Love, Areyna


Dear Daddy,
I love you so much. And I want to give you a lot of hugs and kisses and wrestle a lot. Today I want to get some candy for me and I will share it with you. I love you ‘cause you are a good daddy. You are a good daddy because you love me and you give me bites of your cereal when I’m hungry. I just love you so much and I just want to give you lots of presents every day. Happy birthday
–Zeke

Daddy,
Car…go…eat…bubby…car…eat…hungry…car…shoes…eat…thirsty…daddy….love you…car…bubby…awww done…thirsty…car…beep beep…eat…nite nite
-Micaiah

4 comments:

Rita said...

Is that his real hair?! How in the world did it grow so fast?!

Rita said...

... also happy birthday, Josh! :)

Kelly Via said...

This is a really fun picture of Fro...when was this?

I love these letters to Daddy. So sweet! Cai's is hilarious.

I hope you guys had a wonderful day celebrating Fro's birthday!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

I recognize your "Christmas overwhelment" look...had to be taken at the Via's, ha!

Cute idea...All three letters reflect your kiddo's personalities.

Hope Uncle Fro had a great day!!!