Monday, March 7, 2011

Not Me Monday

I never used to have allergies.

Then we moved to North Carolina.

Now, at the change of every season my allergies get out of control.

And by out of control, I mean, Josh puts his ear buds in during our quiet times in the morning because my sneezing and snorting is just too much for him to handle.  It's ok baby, I still love you;)

But, even when my allergies get so out of control...

I always have complete control over my bodily functions.

Yup!

So, I would never sneeze so hard that I would pee in my pants.

Nope, not me!

That is SO elementary.

In fact I practice my Kegels on a daily basis, don't you?

Alright, I suppose that could happen to me, but only once...

...not continually

all.day.long.

No way, not me!

But if that did happen, I'd blame it all on the fact that I have given birth to three lovely children and tell myself that every cool mom pees in her pants.  Right? Right.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Right!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

haha...i can definitely NOT relate to this one. Nope. Not me.

Sara G said...

Right..not me! My washer has a different story.

Jim, Debbie Hambrick said...

Thanks Tasha, I am still cool!