Thursday, February 17, 2011

You Sure Can't Change The Man You Married

Even after almost 9 years!
(remember THIS post?)
Leaving me the last bit of ice cream
empty ice bins and trays

But you can choose not to resent them for all those cute little things they do that remind you everyday of the one you DID marry:)

Besides, I'm sure if you think hard enough about it
there is probably something that you do that drives him crazy
To me it is the perfect accent to our bedroom.
The him it's the ugliest pillow known to man.

We all have our things;)

Choose your reaction wisely...
Love him the way you want to be loved!

1 comment:

Joan said...

LOL Awwww That's horrible. I can't say I've been greeted with empty ice cream cartons, we are usually pretty good about making one or the other aware of our low sweet supplies. But agreed that everyone has a man that has their "thing" Can't live with em can't live without em =)